N A M A M I   G A N G E
Packaged Drinking Water
Along the way, it is purified as it passes through layers of alluvium and clay that act as natural filters. In a world where every alternate food item claims to be fortified, nothing about Namami Gange is artificial. Nature has endowed Namami Gange with a unique mineral composition that is beneficial to your health. And, Namami Gange tastes natural. Some even call it delicious. Not like the bitterness of water processed through Reverse Osmosis. Namami Gange is packaged in an environment that adheres to toughest international certification standards, guaranteeing that the water contained in every bottle of Namami Gange has the same natural purity and unaltered mineral composition.
- pre-filtration - This first step helps get rid of particles found in water.
- polishing filter - Anything remaining gets filtered out by this first round of polishing filters.
- high-intensity light - We blast the water with a high-intensity UV light
to help disinfect and purify it.
- reverse osmosis - This process uses pressure and an especially tiny filter to remove virtually all dissolved solids in the water.
- charcoal filtration - Substances that have managed to get through the first round of purification gets trapped in our charcoal filter.
- polishing filter - Here’s where we make sure every drop of brite Namamigange.